This upcoming event is held in the sidelines of the 67th United Nations General Assembly and is a key initiative to raise the visibility of the g7+ and the New Deal. It is certainly set to do that with the panelists including two Presidents and four Prime Ministers.
The event is co hosted by the Governments of Afghanistan, Liberia and Timor-Leste.
This Event will be webcast live at 11:00am New York time. Please view it at http://webtv.un.org
The United Nations North Lawn Building #2 (NLB2)
- His Excellency Mr. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono
- President of the Republic of Indonesia
- Her Excellency Mrs. Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf
- President of the Republic of Liberia
- Her Excellency Ms. Julia Gillard, MP
- Prime Minister of Australia
- His Excellency Mr. Laurent Salvador Lamothe
- Prime Minister of Haiti
- His Excellency Mr. Kay Rala Xanana Gusmão, Prime Minister
- Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste
- His Excellency Mr. Gordon Darcy Lilo, MP
- Prime Minister of Solomon Islands
- His Excellency Dr. Zalmai Rassoul
- Minister of Foreign Affairs, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
- His Excellency Mr. Christian Friis Bach
- Minister of Development Cooperation, Denmark
This event will introduce the g7+ mission and goals, and explore the New Deal from the g7+ perspective and experience as a country owned and country led process.
Please access the concept note for the event here